We grow strawberries and raspberries for UK supermarkets, hotels and green grocers. The farm is always busy with something so we almost always have a farm full of people. It’s a cacophony of language: Russian; Polish; Latvian; Bulgarian; Romanian; Cornish…my children know how to ask for a hammer in many different ways.
- Dougal Trump V God Of Small Things…
- Stephen King, Back to Haunt Me.
- Hip Hip Hooray, Words&Pictures on its Way!!!
- The Idea’s Shop. Mrs Bung answers the eternal questions, ‘Where do your ideas come from’ and ‘why do writers eat so much cake?’.
- School Visits – A fantastic post from Juliet Clare Bell
- What Makes a Writer?
- A Little Treasure – East of the Sun, West of the Moon
- Ten Essential Picture Book Elements
- Writing Comedy: Lin Oliver on Humour with Heart
- A Casual Vacancy – A review
Things you said.
Lorraine on Dougal Trump V God Of Small… Candy Gourlay on Dougal Trump V God Of Small… V. Kathryn Evans on Dougal Trump V God Of Small… Nick Cross on Dougal Trump V God Of Small… Nicky Schmidt on Dougal Trump V God Of Small…
What did you say?